Fastest Manual Cartridge Dispenser
Manual cartridge filling with handheld dispensers used to be monotonous and difficult, full of slow reloads and contaminated product. The Cart Farmer was designed to fix filling, as the worlds first stainless steel reservoir, heated, desktop cartridge dispenser. The Cart Farmer dispenses an accurate, repeatable amount of high viscosity oils into confined spaces, like vials, cartridges, and syringes. The cartridge farmer’s most noteworthy ability is the speed and ease in which one can refill the reservoir. As a result of refill speed, the Cart Farmer is a god-send for smaller operations.
Furthermore, the Cart Farmer fixes a lot of issues with current cartridge shooters, such as:
- Plastic reservoirs leeching into reactive oils.
- Difficult and slow reloads.
- Inaccurate dosages.
- High Price
- Complicated designs
Finally, the Cart Farmer cartridge dispenser uses a German made, HSW Unimatic adjustable syringe for a quality frame. The HSW syringe fills volumes of .2 to 2ml in 0.025 ml increments. Because of this, cartridge fillers can fill a wide variety of different atomizers, dab darts, vials, and capsules.
Using the cart farmer desktop cartridge dispenser
To utilize the Cart Farmer Series, one must simply:
- Plug in and power on the Cart Farmer temperature control unit, and set the unit to the same temperature as the oil to be filled. Wait until the reservoir temperature reaches your desired temperature.
- Preheat mixture to your desired temperature. A good rule of thumb is 1 degree celcius for every 1% of extract in ones blend. (a 90% blend would be 90 degrees Celsius, while a 95% blend would be 95 degrees Celsius)
- Pour mixture into the Cart Farmer’s Stainless Steel Reservoir
- Fire 3 slow shots into the stainless steel reservoir container to fully prime the cartridge dispenser.
- Cap the reservoir with the reservoir dust screen
- Fill cartridges until the reservoir is empty
There are no reviews yet.