Simply the Best Cartridge Dispenser
The K4 Cart Farmer is the cure for all your production problems. We’ve made it our goal to help you get the most out of your oil equipment by removing fluff and retaining value found in other filling machines. The CF-K4 is a simple, rugged assisted cartridge filler that retains the impressive speed and minimalist philosophy of the Manual Cart Farmers. Unlike the other cart farm units, the CF-K4 has a fully heated stainless steel fluid path and dispenser for optimal performance. We’re also there for you after your purchase, with the same customer support by cart farm filling operations have come to trust as their failsafe.
The machine assisted K4 Cart Farmer is built in America with all stainless steel contact surfaces to withstand harsh terpenes while efficiently conducting heat, and comes fully assembled with an operator centric design. The single analog control box powers the mixing, heating, and filling systems on the CF-K4 for a simple and clutter free workspace. Dispensing is controlled with a foot pedal that can be pressed every fill, or held down to facilitate automatic dispensing. The dispensing speed can be throttled using the plunge speed control unit.
There’s nothing more annoying than having to prime a sharp plunger, and the K4 Cart farmer prevents this issue with its included plunger primer. Adjustments are made exactly the same as on manual farmers to completely alleviate the frustration of programming in settings on a computer. CF-K4 uses the same cartridge German made, HSW Unimatic adjustable syringe dispenser as the Manual Cart Farmer. The HSW syringe fills volumes of .2 to 2ml in 0.025 ml increments. Because of this, cartridge fillers can fill a wide variety of different atomizers, dab darts, vials, and capsules.
Using the newest desktop cartridge dispenser
To utilize the K4 Cart Farmer Electronically Assisted Series, one must simply:
- Plug in and power on the Cart Farmer K4 control unit, turn it on, and set the unit to the same temperature as the oil to be filled. Wait until the reservoir temperature reaches your desired temperature.
- Preheat mixture to your desired temperature. A good rule of thumb is 1 degree celcius for every 1% of extract in ones blend. (a 90% blend would be 90 degrees Celsius, while a 95% blend would be 95 degrees Celsius)
- Pour mixture into the Cart Farmer’s Stainless Steel Reservoir
- Fire 5 manual shots into the now empty mixing vessel to fully prime the cartridge dispenser using the priming plunger.
- Cap the reservoir with the reservoir scraper device
- Fill cartridges until the reservoir is empty
There are no reviews yet.